Dear Oaky hoteliers and hosts,
Our industry is struggling due to the Coronavirus and we understand that you are currently under enormous pressure. To support where we can, we want to lend a helping hand.
Every bit of revenue helps
Oaky's upsell performance is likely to be lower than expected due to the circumstances. At the same time, every bit of revenue helps in this downturn of demand. Therefore, we will remove all financial risk, so that you can keep Oaky switched on and make the most of the guests that still travel. For those of you who are currently setting up your Oaky, we will help you with all preparations to minimise your efforts. Also, we invite you to optimise your Oaky for when travel picks up again.
No financial risk from March to the end of June
- Extended payment terms: From 30 days to 90 days
- No financial risk: Your contract will be for free, or extended for free, by every month in which we do not at least double your monthly subscription fee in monthly upsell revenues during March, April, May and June.
To all customers currently in pilot
- No financial risk: We will extend your free pilot so that it will officially start on July 1st.
- Effortless onboarding: We will prepare everything for your Oaky so that all you need to do is input the prices of your deals and upgrades
Let’s get ready for when travel picks up again
- Click here to sign up for our webinar on how to maximise revenue per guest.
- Read our four concrete tips on how to deal with the COVID-19 situation, click here.
For more information, please contact us on the chat in your Oaky dashboard.
We are here to support you!
Erik, on behalf the Oaky family