Oaky is looking for an Implementation Specialist
Oaky is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 400+ customers all around the world and expanding every single day. Our customers love our product, team and the amazingly fast, friendly and accurate customer service.
The sooner our customers start using Oaky, the sooner they realize the value of it. Hence, it is the mission of the Onboarding Team, of which you will be a part, to help our customers implement Oaky in an easy, fast and effortless way, so they can start using Oaky as soon as possible.
You would do well in the Implementation Specialist internship role if you have a warm personality, you’re not afraid of a challenge, are structured in your work and every now and then loves to solve a puzzle for a customer. On a day-to-day basis, you will be helping our customers connect their systems with Oaky and help them get the most out of Oaky in the first few weeks of using it.
What you will do:
- Establish data connection between Oaky and the customers' system.
- Hold webinars to onboard customers on Oaky.
- Be curious and driven to help solve our customers’ problems.
We are looking for someone who is
- Customer Service Champion
- A good communicator: Be articulate, friendly and emphatic in your interactions with our customers. And more importantly, be yourself.
- Awesome: It's not really a big ask, we love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun on the side. Your positivity and enthusiasm is infectious, you love to get things done and do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive to learn.
- Precise: When you work with data, being precise is a must.
Start date: Immediate
Bonus points if:
- If you can speak either Dutch/Spanish/Italian/German and English.
- If you are interested in the travel/hospitality field
- Wanting to make a career in a SaaS startup.
- You know how to use some Excel power functions.
What Oaky offers you:
- An amazing learning experience in scaling the Onboarding process in a fast growing SaaS company.
- Amazing and fun colleagues in an international work environment
- Weekly boot camps with our personal trainer.
- A Laptop.
- Healthy paid lunch
Feel free to reach out if you need any clarifications!