Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky the No. 1 Upselling tool for hotels 2019 on Hoteltechreport, is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 1100+ clients worldwide and we are growing every day! We are proud to work with independent hotels, local hotel groups, and global players like the Radisson Hotel Group.
Oaky is now looking for more superstars to accelerate its growth!
Get an impression of your future (international) colleagues:
About the role:
As a Senior Sales Manager with Oaky, you are responsible for entering new markets, targeting, qualifying the right prospects and closing deals. To your advantage, you will work closely with experienced sales colleagues who are excited to help you grow. You will work alongside a young, international and energetic team. With Oaky you will experience a true start-up, a tight team feeling and a place where you make a real impact every day.
You are independent and you have a positive “go get them” attitude. You like being challenged and you have an extended knowledge and network in the Hospitality Industry.
What you will do:
- Responsible to introduce Oaky to new markets
- Build, execute and optimize your own strategy to efficiently enter new territories,
- Target, prospect, qualify and convince the future customers of Oaky
- Participate in relevant Trade Shows, Road-shows and any relevant industry event
- Provide online product demos to decision makers within Hotel Groups, Collections, Hotels chains and independent hotels
- Negotiate and close the deal.
- Identify and drive expansion within current customers
- Coach and mentor your regional sales hub
- Help change the Hotel Tech landscape with a friendly, innovative and fresh approach
We are looking for someone who is
- Awesome: It's not really a big ask, we love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun on the side. Your positivity and enthusiasm is infectious,
- Multi-tasker: Working with multiple deadlines and tasks should be as easy as breathing.
- Rockstar: You thrive in a demanding environment, do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive to make these changes.
- Multilingual: On top of English, you are native in (at least) French.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Amsterdam preferred, remote possible
Role: Full time, Valid work status in the Netherlands
Salary: Very competitive
Experience: 4+ years relevant experience in business development in the hotel tech industry, or selling at a SaaS company
Relevant studies: Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant field
What Oaky offers you:
- An amazing experience to take Oaky to the next level (We expect to be 5000+ customers by end of 2020).
- Amazing and fun colleagues in an international work environment
- Quarterly company outings
- Competitive Salary and a very competitive and uncapped bonus structure
- Healthy paid lunch with your colleagues
Employment agencies do not need to respond to this advert
Sounds like you? Feel free to reach out!