London/Amsterdam – Apex Hotels, one of the leading British independent hotel chains comprising 10 properties across the UK, has rolled out Oaky to all of its hotels. As a family-owned collection, customer service is at the heart of the business, and Oaky will be part of taking its personalised pre-arrival guest experience to the next level.
Oaky combines data with storytelling to help hotels maximise profit and enhance the guest experience. By automating and personalising up-selling of room upgrades, ancillary products and services that guests will remember, Oaky allows hotels to save time while their guests conveniently personalise their stay before arrival. As a result of implementing Oaky, hotel guests will spend more, they will be happier, and they are more likely to become loyal.
Clinton Campbell, Commercial Director of Apex Hotels, said: “We’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve the guest experience, which ultimately gives us a sustainable advantage over our competitors. It’s important to forge relationships with technology partners who are agile and fast in order to deliver change that keeps us one step ahead in a crowded market. Following a successful test with Oaky in our newest hotel – Apex City of Bath Hotel – we are delighted to be rolling this software out across our group.”
“We’ve always wanted to provide creative hoteliers with a new freedom to innovate the guest experience.” said Erik Tengen, Co-Founder of Oaky. “We do this by combining data with storytelling and getting rid of legacy business models like commission. It’s really exciting that Apex Hotels choose Oaky over their old system in order to further stand out from their competition. We can’t wait to see where this will bring us.
About Apex Hotels
Apex Hotels is one of the UK’s leading independent operators of four star contemporary hotels. Headquartered in Edinburgh, the group operates 10 hotels in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath.
- Apex Grassmarket, Edinburgh, 31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HS
- Apex Haymarket, Edinburgh, 90 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5LQ
- Apex City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, 61 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2JF
- Apex Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, 23-27 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
- Apex City of Glasgow, Glasgow, 110 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 2EN
- Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, Dundee, 1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee, DD1 3JP
- Apex City of London, London, 1 Seething Lane, London EC3N 4AX
- Apex London Wall, London, 7-9 Copthall Avenue, London EC2R 7NJ
- Apex Temple Court, London, 1-2 Serjeants’ Inn, London EC4Y 1LL
- Apex City of Bath, Bath, James St W, Bath BA1 2DA
Full Article: hospitalitynet.org