Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky is one of the fastest-growing hotel-tech startups and a worldwide leader in the upselling space. We are on a mission to become a category-defining company within the next two years. At Oaky, you’ll experience a true scale-up, working as part of a tight-knit team to make a real impact on the company’s growth every day.
You'll use your writing and strategic skills to help us tell the story of Oaky through engaging content marketing - blogs, social media, events - you name it! With this role, there is a potential career path towards the roles of Content Marketing Manager and eventually Head of Content.
What we’re looking for
As Content Marketing Specialist at Oaky, you’ll work closely with other Marketing team members, plus your teammates in Customer Success and Sales.
You’ll have your ear to the ground to know exactly what’s going on in the industry and in the Oaky customer base, so you can create highly relevant content for various personas. Next to that, you’ll create content that is needed to improve our Google ranking.
You’ll collaborate with copywriters to create this content, publishing it with strategic timing to reach the most people and receive the most engagement.
You’re on top of the latest algorithms of various social media channels and are passionate to engage and grow Oaky’s online audience and boost the number of inbound leads.
We love to work with fun, warm and driven people who kick ass at work, but know when to put work down and enjoy themselves.
Working with multiple deadlines and tasks should be your bread and butter.
You are creative, have an eye for design but most of all you can write! Nobody can resist the catchy yet professional content you create, which piques curiosity and fits the Oaky brand.
Meet your future colleagues
Content Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing
PR & Event Manager
- Planning and monitoring posts on all social media channels, ensuring all accounts are up to date and aligned to brand standards
- Researching and collecting customer insights, trends and behaviours to ensure that content is relevant and appealing to our audiences
- Planning, creating and managing our online (and offline) content strategy and assets
- Producing written content in various formats with the help of external copywriters
- Owning and improving the customer/lead journey and touchpoints with an aligned content strategy
- Developing and optimising SEO-focused content with a commercial and conversion-driven mindset that includes keyword research, page and content optimisation, audience and persona research and competitor analysis.
- Coordinating the translation and localisation of marketing content with an external agency and internal reviewers
- Editing, proofreading and improving content on a regular basis
- Fluent in English (one more language is a plus)
- Affinity with hotel-tech
- You are a creative story-teller and competent writer
- Solid work ethic and a desire to improve
- Proactive in suggesting improvements and raising issues
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- A valid work permit to work in the Netherlands
- Knowing your way around with Adobe Cloud, Linkedin, Twitter - Hubspot and Google Analytics is a plus
Embark on an amazing learning experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
We’re committed to building the best team we can.
when working from the office
Discount on your Onefit subscription
Personal development budget
Work partly from home or abroad
Do you see yourself working here?