Our vision is to be the worldwide leader and most trusted partner for hotels to become rockstars at upselling. Oaky will lead the way in delivering a high-quality upselling experience for hotel guests & travellers that is consistent across all online channels. Our platform makes it easy to sell personalised products, services and experiences across the full online guest journey.
Our team is committed to driving superior returns for our hotel clients by constantly focusing on customer-driven product improvements and innovation. We will achieve challenging goals and we will continually paint the globe orange by always focusing on our core strength, our people.
What we’re looking for
A successful candidate is very well organised, is able to keep track of many projects at the same time, sees innovation in the hotel technology space by collaborating with our partners, has knowledge around API integrations and exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Meet your future colleagues
Head of Product
- At least 3+ years HTML and CSS experience
- Familiar with MySQL
- Experience in building the architecture for a single page application
- Someone who can work independent but also is a teamplayer
- Experience with cross browser building & testing
- Experience with building emails templates is a plus
- Experience with automatic building of the app (Webpack)
- Experience with Selenium and other testing tools is a plus
- Passion for technology
- Focus on styling and functionality for the product
- Replacing Backbone JS with Vue JS
- Collaborate on architecture, technical design and build of web applications
- Assist with code reviews to ensure architecture and coding standards
- Contribute to a learning environment of the product team
- Produce clean, stable, fast and well-architected code
- Write unit tests
- Being up to date about latest technologies
Embark on an amazing learning experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
when working from the office
Redeemable at one of our customers!
Personal development budget
Work partly from home or abroad
Do you see yourself working here?