Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky is one of the fastest-growing hotel-tech startups and a worldwide leader in the upselling space. We are on a mission to become a category defining company within the next two years. At Oaky, you’ll experience a true scale-up, working as part of a tight-knit team.
You'll help us tell the story of Oaky through engaging content marketing - blogs, social media, events - you name it! The Oaky marketing team is looking for an intern who is excited to experience the vibrant life of an all-around marketeer.
What we’re looking for
As a marketing & communication intern you will learn and be responsible for creating visually attractive designs, content editing, social media planning and the promotion around events.
We’re looking for someone organised and creative, who can interpret our audience and communicate in line with our brand identity.
Our team is small and collaborative, which means in addition to bringing your fantastic ideas to life, you’ll get to work closely with passionate professionals and learn lots about the hotel tech industry, digital marketing and social media along the way.
If you are an ambitious creative with an eye for design and are looking for hands-on experience in the marketing department of a growing scale-up this is your chance!
Meet your future colleagues
Content Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing
PR & Event Manager
What we expect from you
- Follow the Oaky brand guidelines for all designs you create.
- Be able to understand complex concepts and transform these into easy-to-digest visualisations.
- Methodical approach to tasks to ensure all boxes are ticked regarding tagging, testing links and requesting reviews for your posts and designs.
- Solving problems independently, identify when additional input is needed and communicate clearly
- Keep your schedule of duties and tasks organised and efficient.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements and raising any issues.
- Native or fluent in both English
Creating visually attractive designs (social media and presentations)
Content editing (blogs, eBooks, downloads and more)
Social media planning (managing multi-channel social media calendar)
Event planning (event promotion and communication)
Performance tracking (how to evaluate and measure the success of your marketing efforts)
Bonus points if:
Know your way around one or more Adobe design programmes (Google Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, XD).
Have a proven ability to create easy-to-read text layouts.
Be generally tech-savvy.
Embark on an amazing learning experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
€ 300 monthly
when working from the office
Discount on your Onefit subscription
An amazing learning experience
In a fast-growing SaaS company
Work partly from home or abroad
Do you see yourself working here?