Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky is one of the fastest-growing hotel-tech startups and a worldwide leader in the upselling space. We are on a mission to become a category-defining company within the next two years. At Oaky, you’ll experience a true scale-up, working as part of a tight-knit team. We are now looking for a Partnerships intern to join our team.
As Partnerships Intern, you will be based in Amsterdam and will assist our Director of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances.
As Partnerships Intern, you will be based in Amsterdam and are assisting our Director of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances, ensuring great relationships with the different partners that make Oaky strong. The Partnerships Team is in full growth mode and is looking for a great new addition. This is a great internship to develop (and practice) your relationship skills, communication skills and technical skills.
The Partnership Team works in close collaboration with the Commercial teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) as well as the Product team and is the face of Oaky for our Partners. You will work alongside a young, international and energetic team. With Oaky you will experience a true start-up, a tight team feeling and a place where you make a real impact every day.
- Facilitate the relationship between Oaky and its partners
- Manage your own portfolio of partners
- Make the partners team enthusiastic about Oaky with demos, meetings and information sharing
- Ensure that all internal teams of Oaky are aligned on the partners
- Your objective, as part of the Partnerships Team, is to maximise the impact of all our partnerships
Meet your future colleagues
Head of Partnerships
What we expect from you
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- You are eager to learn and curious about the Hotel Tech Ecosystem.
- Native or fluent in English. Any additional European language on a native level would be a plus.
- Goal-oriented and organized.
- Great communication skills across all channels.
- You thrive in a demanding environment, do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive.
- You have attention to detail and enjoy creating structure.
Experience & relevant studies
Any relevant experience from previous internships or work in:
- Hotel Tech
- Sales / Partnerships / Account Management roles
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s study focussing on:
- Hospitality Management
To apply to this position, we’d love to receive a short video of yourself (5min max), of you introducing yourself and explaining why you think you are the rockstar we are looking for. You can send this together with your resume and motivational letter.
Embark on an amazing learning experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
€ 300 monthly
When working from the office
Discount on your Onefit subscription
An amazing learning experience
In a fast-growing SaaS company
Work partly from home or abroad
Do you see yourself working here?